Offering exceptional value, easy operation, and outstanding performance, Canon's ZR80 camcorder can turn even every day occasions into milestones you can cherish forever.
The Canon ZR80 gives you portable movie-making power at a price that will inspire you. Featuring the superior clarity of Canon's 18x Optical Zoom Lens paired with an advanced image stabilization system, the ZR80 will keep all your memories looking sharp and true to.
Your Canon ZR80 Kit features Genuine Canon Accessories that include a low-consumption Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, Compact Power Adapter, Shoulder Strap, and Stereo Video Cable. In addition, you can add a number of Canon accessories to your ZR80, giving it portable movie-making power.
1 comments:
I have this peice of junk. I will never buy another Canon camcorder. They did repace the bad CCD for free but I then used it less than 3 hours now the tape is stuck and it will not eject.
Post a Comment