Saturday, May 9, 2009

2004 BMW R 1200 GS Electric Schematic

Saturday, May 9, 2009
2004 BMW R 1200 GS Electric Schematic

The BMW R 1200 GS motorcycle is equipped with ABS, Anti-theft alarm, Hand guards, Heated handgrips, Saddle bag mounts, Saddlebags, with an Anti Locking Brake Systems on its wheel. With an air/oil-cooled flat twin (’Boxer’) 4-stroke, one camshaft and four valves per cylinder engine, this 1 170 cc engine boasts around 100 HP at 7000 rpm.

This is an electrical schematic (possibly incomplete) of BMW R1200GS, 1.17L model year 2004. Although it is not complete, I believe the Bimmer Bike owners should have this material.

Contents:

* BMW R 1200 GS Terminal Designations and Electrical Legends
* R 1200GS Electrical Component Locations Diagram I
* R 1200GS Electrical Component Locations Diagram II
* Lighting/Turn Signals/Horn (ZFE)
* Power Distribution and Grounds
* Starter/Alternator
* BMS K - Engine Management Schematics
* Integral ABS / I Cluster
* Socket/HEated Handgrips/ Diagnosis Plug/ Optional Accessory Socket
* Anti Theft Alarm System DWA VI



Download

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates►